In 2011 Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) 182 completed the process to convert its program to the Alternative Site Framework (ASF) which expands the program boundaries to the eight county region, including Adams County. The ASF program creates an expedited approval process with reduced costs for applications and the flexibility to include any site in the eight county area to become a part of FTZ 182.
Benefits to Business
- Duty Deferral & Avoidance
- Taking Advantage of Tariff Schedules
- Flexibility with Import Quotas
- Made in U.S.A. Label
- Avoid Drawback Costs & Delays
- Avoid Bonded Warehouse Limitations
- Avoid Certain State & Local Taxes
If you would like to learn more about our ASF and how it may benefit your business, contact us.